Monday, April 6, 2009

Have you ever seen an apple of gold? Maybe in a decorative bowl on a dining table or in the fashion of a pin on a lady's jacket but an actual apple of gold would quickly change the appearance of your smile upon sinking your teeth in of course. I hope as you you read my upcoming blogs, you will be able to spot an apple of gold here and there. I do hope it will change the appearance of your smile by giving you a laugh or even just putting a smile there in the first place. Speaking of apples, here is a little bite for you to nibble on - a biblical bedtime snack you might say - "a word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver" - Proverbs 25:11. So there you go, the words of my blog are meant to be apples of gold.... just simple, fitly spoken words for your enjoyment. Thanks and hover near the blog tree, another apple may fall pretty soon. - Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Ok THAT is what I am talking about! The most wonderful blog I have ever read and now I will be entirely too embarrassed to write on my blog since it will certainly pale in comparison! Bravo! Thank you I have been needing your apples of gold!

    ReplyDelete